#22 | Re-Defining the Hu$tle9th May 2018 by Suz • No comments
Good things come to those who hustle.
We often forget the power we have to control our own path. Stop letting the industry dictate what your career needs to look like for you to be happy. It's time to re-define the hustle!
- My trip to Dubai [00:55]
- My unexpected week back home [02:26]
- That damn Fraud Talk [04:36]
- What the music industry tells us about Hustle [06:22]
- What your career is really about [08:00]
- You have more control than you think [09:19]
- The Oxygen Mask Principle [11:41]
Re-define what your personal hustle will look like to create the career you've always wanted!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode's transcript here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉
Posted in: burnout • Cipha Sounds • control • DIY musician • Dubai • hustle • mindset • music industry • musicpreneur • overwhelm • podcast • The Four Agreements