#23 | Stop Taking Sh*t Personally16th May 2018 by Suz • No comments
It ain't about you.
It's almost impossible not to take criticism personally when what you're creating is so personal. By learning how to protect your heart without altering your art you'll be more motivated to take action in spite of the naysayers & reach your goals!
- The difficulty of taking things personally [0:35]
- My lessons in taking on negativity [01:25]
- My time in retail [01:54]
- Park Avenue Pedigree at Crate & Barrel during the holidays [02:22]
- My inner frustration in retail & wrongful assumptions [04:33]
- Agreement #2 [05:14]
- Pillow Talk & Drugs at Crate & Barrel [07:07]
- Being the thing that goes right [11:32]
Breakdown a situation that you may have taken personally to see that it really wasn't about you.
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode's transcript here
- The Four Agreements, by don Miguel Ruiz
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉
Posted in: Cipha Sounds • confidence • Crate & Barrel • criticism • DIY musician • empathy • mindset • music industry • musicpreneur • podcast • review • self-worth • The Four Agreements • white noise