DIY doesn’t mean Do It Alone.
What does it truly mean to be a Music-Preneur? Suz delves into the differences she sees between a “DIY Musician” and someone who sees themselves as someone growing a sustainable career in the music industry.
- 2 crucial tools for building a career in music [01:12]
- What it means to work smarter not harder [03:31]
- How to prioritize [04:43]
- The power of time blocking [05:39]
- What’s more important that your message [08:09]
- Mindset & power of attraction [10:16]
- Biggest difference between DIY musician & music-preneur [11:58]
Decide what to give your fans in order to attract new subscribers to your email list + build better relationships with your followers.
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- The 2018 Rock/Star Life Planner supports health habits for a better mindset & is now available on Amazon
- How to Feed a Starving Artist by David Duchemin
- One Page Financial Plan by Carl Richards
- Marie Forleo’s 6 Little Money Mindset Shifts That Payoff Huge
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉