Your 15 mins of sulking begins now.
Having a bad day? A bad week? Year?!?! Let Suz show you how to give yourself permission to grieve, sulk, complain + when & how to pull yourself back up and get back to work!
- What’s the point of planning & creating structure? [01:06]
- The importance & purpose of having structure [01:45]
- Pity Parties: should we have them? [03:30]
- The 15-minute rule [03:58]
- 5 Ways to leave your Pity Party [05:56]
- An important list I keep near my desk [07:34]
- Boundaries & expectations [09:49]
- Your Pity Party Contract [10:47]
Give yourself permission to express your frustrations/sorrow/fear over a certain situation without allowing it to overtake you and prevent your productivity!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Read Fast Company’s 5 Ways to Crash Your Own Pity Party here
- Print out Thought Catalog’s 20 Signs You’re Doing Better Than You Think You Are here
- Check out Psychology Today’s explanation of why pity parties are ok here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉