Shut the fr@ud up already!
It doesn’t take much to get us falling down that rabbit hole of self-doubt. A missed deadline, an under-attended show, a fight with a friend, or even seeing someone else’s highlight reel on social media – it can all trigger those feelings of fear of being a fraud. Listen up about how you can bypass those feelings that hold you back & empower yourself to keep going!
- Fraud Litmus Test [01:47]
- Not believing what you preach vs. Not following what you preach [2:19]
- My Fraud Story [03:36]
- You’re more than your mistakes [06:24]
- What it means to believe in yourself [07:10]
- A 2nd Fraud Story [08:12]
- What I learned about being flawed [09:34]
- 3 first steps to a fraud-free life [10:48]
Create your own way to shield yourself from unwanted doubts & distractions!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉