It’s not me, it’s you.
Hearing crickets on your posts & waiting for your streaming numbers to increase? Here is a list of reasons no one cares about your music & how to change that.
- The best way to get people’s attention [02:00]
- How Lysol reaches customers [02:57]
- How Gary Vee engages fans [05:10]
- How Sue B. Zimmerman grows her following [06:52]
- The Ashlee Simpson & Kardashian Effect [09:13]
- Questions to consider before posting [11:00]
- Time-sensitive info about my new course with Ariel Hyatt of Cyber PR [14:14]
Start getting your fans engaged & taking ACTION!
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- You can sign up for Ariel + Suz’ Facebook Pop Up Course here
- Check out Ariel Hyatt’s latest book, Crowdstart
- Follow Gary Vee on Instagram here
- Follow Sue B. Zimmerman on Instagram here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉