There is no ‘I’ in band.
Feeling like everything is on your shoulders? Tired of trying to get everyone else in your band to care as much as you do? More often than not it comes down to clear communication and making sure you’re all working towards the same goals.
- What always happens when I go to music conferences [0:30]
- Reason #1 bands have trouble working together [02:58]
- Reason #2 bands have trouble working together [04:42]
- Reason #3 bands have trouble working together [05:41]
- Reason #4 bands have trouble working together [06:19]
- What to do before you speak to your band [08:17]
- What not to do when voicing your grievances [10:30]
- What to do when one member is the problem [11:38]
- What to do once you’re on the same page [12:47]
Get on the same page & start working together as a band towards the same goals!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉