Numbers don’t tell the whole truth.
While it’s important to track certain data in order to make informed decisions, certain number-watching is doing you more harm than good.
- What I get asked all the time [00:39]
- Common mistakes with our goals [02:03]
- What numbers can’t tell you [03:37]
- Understanding your smart phone behavior [04:11]
- How to break free from social media rabbit holes [05:04]
- The importance of action steps [07:40]
- The danger of vanity metrics [09:09]
- Why you don’t need a large following [10:20]
- Setting data boundaries [11:31]
Avoid drowning in numbers & focus on the engagement that will move your music career forward!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Apps to track how much time you waste on your phone can be found here
- You can use Heat Map to track where visitors are spending time here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉