#26 | Taking Out the Competition8th June 2018 by Suz • No comments
Turn off the highlight reel.
Competition can motivate and challenge you put your best self forward, but there comes a point where it becomes unhealthy. Learn ways to manage it so it doesn't go from motivation to madness.
- How competition is different in the music industry [00:48]
- When competition can be harmful [01:56]
- My life in competition [03:46]
- What I've realized about competition in hindsight [04:25]
- What we're really protecting [05:00]
- Healthy v. Unhealthy competition [05:53]
- Competition & Fraud Talk [06:33]
- 3 Things to remember [09:17]
- Market research in the music industry [10:30]
- How to get out of unhealthy competition [11:48]
Talk yourself out of comparison paralysis and into motivated action!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode's transcript here
- Read Bree Noble's tips for handling competition here
- Join FaceBudda's Mindfulness Challenge here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉
Posted in: Bree Noble • competition • DIY musician • focus • mindset • music industry • musicpreneur • podcast • priorities • relationships • social media