How do you sleep at night?
How many times have you been at an industry event and found yourself in competition with someone regarding who’s working on less sleep? It’s time to stop wearing all-nighters as a badge of honor!
- What sleep shaming looks like [01:09]
- How the music industry treats self-care compared to other sectors [03:23]
- My journey with sleep [04:37]
- The Sleep Revolution [07:06]
- The dangers of not sleeping [08:28]
Start learning better ways to get a healthy night’s rest so you can show up for your success!
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Purchase a copy of Arianna Huffington’s The Sleep Revolution here
- Learn more about impending laws on driving while sleep deprived here
- Read up on the benefits companies see when they invest in mental health/self-care here
- Studies about the dangers of sleep deprivation can be found here and here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉