Stop throwing all the spaghetti.
Saying yes can be a very powerful tool to move you forward. It’s also important to know what you want so you know what to say yes to, as Cheryl B. Engelhardt shares with us in this spotlight!
- Who is Cheryl B. Engelhardt? [00:44]
- How she got started in music [02:17]
- When she knew she could do music full time [06:05]
- How does she diversify her income? [09:44]
- How she balances helping musicians & being a musician [14:00]
- What musicians are doing that keeps them from reaching their goals [25:32]
- What she would do with an extra hour [29:30]
- Who she would collaborate with [29:35]
- Cheryl’s big request [30:30]
- Her actionable for listeners [31:39]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Download Cheryl’s free Mastering Email Workbook here
- Join Cheryl in her Rock Your Email course here
- Check out all of Cheryl’s resources for musicians here
- Listen to Cheryl’s music here
- Connect with Cheryl on Instagram
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉