Perspective is everything. You can see something as a setback or an opportunity. It wasn’t always easy, but I chose to see my Lymes as an opportunity. And laugh.
- How I got Lymes [01:09]
- What the Universe was trying to tell me [02:15]
- What I decided to do after being diagnosed [05:43]
- Hiring a coach and gaining perspective [07:43]
- You have a choice [10:50]
- What you can do to move forward [11:50]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
Shift your perspective on certain things you see as setbacks and learn to see them as opportunities!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉