Tick-tock, don’t stop.
We can easily feel overwhelmed thinking there’s never any time to do all the things we need to do. Learn how to identify your priorities, ignore what doesn’t matter & manage your time like a boss!
- False Urgency [01:23]
- The smartphone addiction [02:33]
- Saving time with emails [04:57]
- How to master your priorities [06:04]
- The 2-pronged test [09:52]
- The importance of boundaries [11:16]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- You can read Time magazine’s full article on smartphone usage here
- The Space app and Forest App can help break addiction to your devices
- Check out Unroll.me for your email inbox clutter here
- My interview with CD Baby can be found here
Learn your own individual productivity rhythm & how to work within it + learn how to prioritize what matters & ignore the distractions so you can Get Sh*t Done!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉