Tick-tock, don’t stop.
We can easily feel overwhelmed thinking there’s never any time to do all the things we need to do. Learn how to identify your priorities, ignore what doesn’t matter & manage your time like a boss!
- False Urgency [01:23]
- The smartphone addiction [02:33]
- Saving time with emails [04:57]
- How to master your priorities [06:04]
- The 2-pronged test [09:52]
- The importance of boundaries [11:16]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- You can read Time magazine’s full article on smartphone usage here
- The Space app and Forest App can help break addiction to your devices
- Check out Unroll.me for your email inbox clutter here
- My interview with CD Baby can be found here
Learn your own individual productivity rhythm & how to work within it + learn how to prioritize what matters & ignore the distractions so you can Get Sh*t Done!
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉