Don’t you know that you’re toxic?
Collaborations can be pure magic, but some can be incredibly toxic. Learn how to identify which ones are dragging you under, how to handle ending them & moving forward confidently in your career.
- Burning out from collaborating with toxic people [01:13]
- How to identify if someone is toxic [02:29]
- How to handle & get out of a toxic situation [03:49]
- When talking it out isn’t a solution [05:21]
- How to stay grounded while building a career [06:42]
- How to get out of a toxic work environment [09:02]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- The National Domestic Abuse Hotline (1-800-799-7233)
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉