You know more than you think.
Ending Season 1 on an inspiring note, Suz encourages listeners to ignite the change they want to see within the music industry and how to do it.
- What I learned about working at the labels [01:52]
- How I created my own path [03:37]
- The first thing I learned that helped me do it [07:16]
- Always remember this [08:08]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Download Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map here
- Leave a review for The 2018 Rock/Star Life Planner here
Learn how to prioritize what matters & make REAL progress towards your goals!
Download a FREE copy of The 2018 Rock/Star Life Planner >>here<<.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉