You know more than you think.
Ending Season 1 on an inspiring note, Suz encourages listeners to ignite the change they want to see within the music industry and how to do it.
- What I learned about working at the labels [01:52]
- How I created my own path [03:37]
- The first thing I learned that helped me do it [07:16]
- Always remember this [08:08]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Download Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map here
- Leave a review for The 2018 Rock/Star Life Planner here
Learn how to prioritize what matters & make REAL progress towards your goals!
Download a FREE copy of The 2018 Rock/Star Life Planner >>here<<.
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉