Who’s on first?
Sick of doing it alone, but lost as to what help you need or who you can afford to bring on? Learn ways to do more in less time and where to start when it’s time to build your team.
- Why you feel you can’t build a team yet [01:09]
- Where to start when building a team [02:19]
- What to remember when bringing on a new team member [05:52]
- Purging tasks from your plate [07:59]
- The importance of systems [09:08]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Convertkit is great if you’re ready to start automating more specific email sequences (otherwise stick to Mailchimp)
- Loomly is a great tool for scheduling posts on all social media channels
- Calendly takes the guess work out of scheduling meetings/rehearsals
- IFTTT helps you “set & forget” certain tasks between various apps
- Fiverr, TaskRabbit, and Upwork are all places you can find additional help for administrative tasks
Create a system that works for you by learning which tasks to break apart, which ones to “set ‘n’ forget,” & which to pass onto others.
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉