Acknowledgment over judgment.
Overwhelmed when thinking about finances? Suz breaks down her experience reading The One Page Financial Plan by Carl Richards, sharing her biggest takeaways.
- How I came across this book
- What Financial Management has in common with Time Management
- How you can create your own One Page Plan
- Why doodles help
- The trap of comparison paralysis
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Grab Carl Richard’s The One Page Financial Plan here
- Learn more from Carl Richards on his website Behavior Gap here
- Look at what Carl Richard’s own One Page Plan looks like here
- Follow Carl on Instagram @BehaviorGap
Download this template to create your own One Page Financial Plan based on Carl Richard’s practices!
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉