You’re the expert of you.
Constantly looking to others to guide your next steps? Suz shares 3 reasons why it’s important to speak your mind & create your own path in the music industry.
- What it means to be a music-preneur
- The real reasons you’d prefer someone else do it for you
- How to delegate without giving up control
- The importance of knowing where you’re at
- How to learn to trust your gut
- How to vet advice better
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- You can check out Napoleon Hill’s Think & Grow Rich here
Before blindly following another “industry expert”, ensure you’re working with/learning from them for the right reasons!
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉