You’re the expert of you.
Constantly looking to others to guide your next steps? Suz shares 3 reasons why it’s important to speak your mind & create your own path in the music industry.
- What it means to be a music-preneur
- The real reasons you’d prefer someone else do it for you
- How to delegate without giving up control
- The importance of knowing where you’re at
- How to learn to trust your gut
- How to vet advice better
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- You can check out Napoleon Hill’s Think & Grow Rich here
Before blindly following another “industry expert”, ensure you’re working with/learning from them for the right reasons!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉