A path less traveled.
Sometimes we think we know where we want to head but life has an interesting way of guiding us down paths we may never have thought would be in the realm of possibility. Eric Oberstein walks us through his journey from Public Policy to producing Grammy-winning records.
- How Eric went from Public Policy major to arts administration [05:30]
- Taking a leap of faith and asking for what he wanted [10:17]
- Building his team [18:04]
- The Grammys [22:51]
- Where his passion for music in education comes from [30:40]
- His message to other music-preneurs [36:03]
- His magical power [43:38]
- What he’d tell his younger self [43:52]
- Who he’d invite to dinner [44:07]
- His actionable for you this week [45:19]
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Learn more about Eric and his career here
- Listen to Dafnis Prieto’s Grammy-winning album, Back to the Sunset, here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉