Get what’s yours.
I sat down with Bree Noble of Female Entrepreneur Musician to talk all things money. She breaks down what it takes to make money from your music!
- Why musicians struggle to make money
- Selling Online vs. Selling at Shows
- Competition – does it exist in music?
- How she balances so many projects
- Musicians’ biggest hangups around money
- Bree’s special power
- The lesson she’d go back and tell herself
- The 3 musicians she’d have over for dinner
- Her actionable for you this week
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Learn more about Bree & Female Musician Academy here
- Check out Bree’s podcast Women of Substance here
- Listen to our other episode together on her podcast Female Entrepreneur Musician here
- Watch & subscribe to her vlog here & her blog here
- Join her community on Facebook here
- REGISTER FOR THE PROFITABLE MUSICIAN SUMMIT here 🙂
The Profitable Musician Summit
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉