Please believe the signs.
Closing out Mental Health Awareness Month, I sat down with pop-rock duo MGSP to discuss their personal experiences with depression, anxiety, and how they address their struggles through their music.
- Their songwriting process
- Their inspiration for their new single, Signs
- How they address mental illness and their personal struggles in their music
- How Matt began personal relationships with himself
- How they deal with and support each other through the tough times
- What they each do to cope when times get tough
- Their wishful superpowers
- 3 musicians they’d invite to dinner
- A lesson they would each tell their younger self
- What they want YOU to do this week
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Check out Steven Pressfield’s book The Art of War here
- Check out MGSP’s website here and be sure to check out their blog!
- Watch, like, and share their latest video for Signs here
- Connect with them on Instagram here
Gregg & Matt’s Actionable
Gregg wants you to wake up each morning and journal freely for 10 minutes to purge your thoughts. Matt suggests you start/end each day with gratitude. Why not try both?!?
The Music-Preneur Mindset Summit is Back!
Buy your Early-Bird tickets for only $47 here!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉