Trusting Your Inner Compass.
In a world of singles and buying followers, Eli Lev is walking his own path as a global citizen, connecting with people around the world with his music & storytelling.
- What inspired Eli’s 4-series EP release plan
- How he decided to go against the advice out there on releasing singles
- How he went about getting people to pay attention to his music
- Eli’s take on building a community around your music
- How he approaches the business side of things
- Eli’s experience on building his Patreon
- Eli’s chosen super power
- A lesson he’d go back and tell himself
- 3 musicians he’d invite to dinner
- His actionable for you this week: Take my 3-Day Get Sh*t Done Challenge
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Start your adventure with Eli here on his website
- Listen to Eli’s All Roads East here
- Listen to Eli’s Way Out West here
- Join his Patreon here
- Check out Ariel Hyatt’s Cyber PR services & resources here
The Music-Preneur Mindset Summit is Back!
Topics & Speakers Announced!
Buy your tickets here!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉