Unapologetically Color-Coded Rock.
A record deal isn’t where the hard work ends, it’s where it begins. The ladies of rock ‘n’ roll band Jackknife Stiletto give an unapologetic behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to be a successful touring band.
- Their journey through the music business while balancing day jobs
- How the deal with being compared to other female bands
- What it’s been like releasing music under a label
- How the divvy up the responsibilities of managing a band
- How they keep the lines of communication open
- What it’s like adjusting to life on and off the road
- What their friends and families think of their career
- What they’ve learned the most
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Subscribe to Jackknife Stiletto’s YouTube Channel for more behind the scenes and band tips here
- Stream their music on Spotify here
- Follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
The Music-Preneur Mindset Summit is Back!
Stop doing it alone & putting off what you can do with a community of support!
Buy your tickets here!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉