Engineering that Know-Like-Trust Factor.
Jordan Valeriote joins us to discuss his journey from successful producer and studio engineer to uber-successful video course creator, showing other music-preneurs how to do the same.
- Jordan’s journey from professional mixer to entrepreneur coach
- What it was like to learn new skill sets outside of the music industry
- Why his niche is so important
- What is low hanging fruit
- What trips many of his students up when launching a course
- The lesson he’d go back and tell his younger self
- The super power he’d like to have
- 3 musicians Jordan would invite to dinner
- His actionable for YOU this week: Find Your Low Hanging Fruit!
- Download his 40-Day Course Study here
- Decide who the low hanging fruit are for you
- Reach out to them and let them know what you can offer!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Launch, by Jeff Walker
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Download Jordan’s Online Business ScoreCard here
- Subscribe to Jordan’s podcast You & Your Business here
- Access Jordan’s Free 40-Day Launch Case Study: https://jval.me/40
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉