The flash of a fighter.
Nat Jay, a singer-songwriter who’s made a career from sync licensing with an ever-evolving sound, shares her process for landing sync deals and how she managed to make a work of art out of a very trying time.
- How she broke into the sync license world and her tips for getting placements
- Why she’s chosen to experiment with her sound
- How she made a “Work of Art” after her plans got turned upside down
- The reason her fans have resonated with her new sound
- Her recording process for her latest album The Flash of a Fight
- The lesson she’d go back and tell her younger self
- The super power she’d like to have
- 3 musicians Nat Jay would invite to dinner
- Her actionable for YOU this week:
- Focus on the small things that you can control and let the result take care of itself
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Stream The Flash of a Fight on Spotify – here
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉