Self-isolating through the stages.
It’s no surprise grief is something we have all been struggling with during this global pandemic, for a variety of reasons and on a spectrum of levels. Suz shares the struggles of her own grief, explains the different types of grief we’re all trying to process and shares a few ways she’s learned to cope with it all.
- The loss I’ve been experiencing
- How I grieved after my father died
- Moral Fatigue: what it is and why we’re feeling it
- The Psychology of Death & Dying: Why we mourn people we don’t know
- My 5 tips for coping with grief during self-isolation
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna chat?? Schedule your call here
- Find extra support & community in Rock/Star Slackers™, my group accountability program, here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉