It runs in the family.
Sharon Ruchman, a wonderful musician and composer, takes us through her struggles with ADHD and learning to live outside her comfort zone and shares a story about a family heirloom that changed her life and will leave you speechless!
- Sharon’s struggle with ADHD and it’s impact on her music studies growing up
- How finding a treatment for her ADHD was a complete game-changer for her creativity
- Living outside of her comfort zone and the beautiful outcomes that have resulted from it
- How she formed her new group, Sonoro.
- The power in creativity
- How she’s kept busy during the quarantine
- The lesson she’s go back and teach herself
- Her desired super power
- The 3 musicians she’d invite to dinner
- Her actionable for YOU this week:
- Do something to get out of your comfort zone!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Check out Sharon’s website here
- Buy her book, The Gift of Rudy, here
- Listen to Sharon’s music on Spotify
- Connect with Sharon on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
Ready to bring on a team of support?
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉