Setting limits will set you free.
It’s one thing to draw boundaries around your time and energy. It’s another thing to keep them. Learn how to do both without giving into things (and relationships) that don’t serve you. See how saying no can actually set you free and bring you closer to the opportunities you’ve always wanted.
- Tapping Into Your Vision free training on March 24th at 4:00pm EST
- Types of boundaries you can set and why they are crucial for success
- How and why drawing boundaries creates safety and trust for you and the people around you
- How boundaries make you free and build confidence
- How to navigate the transition to better boundaries
- Managing potential pushback from people who aren’t used to your boundaries
- Why working from home does ≠ 24/7 availability
- How to politely + confidently enforce your boundaries
- What are YOUR boundaries?
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Our Sponsor: Tapping into Your Vision Free Training on March 24th at 4:00pm EST. Sign up below + get my From Flustered to Focused checklist!
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Listen to Episode 18, the Importance of Boundaries
- Listen to Episode 16 & download 7 Ways to Politely Tell Loved Ones to STFU
Tapping Into Your Vision Rescheduled: Now March 24th @ 4:00pm EST.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉