Table for 1.
As an entrepreneur, it’s your job to call the shots, but when that call is an unpopular one, can you stand by it? Suz sheds light on how making the unpopular decision is sometimes the necessary one.
- Join me for a Tapping Into Your Vision webinar on March 24th at 4:00pm EST
- Trust is the basis of all decisions
- The time it took me 18 months to listen to my gut
- Why I closed a group of over 2,500 members and started fresh
- I took The Rock/Star Life Planner off Amazon and sold out faster than ever before
- Why faith is more important than proof
- What decisions do YOU want to make that feels scary to you?
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Our Sponsor: Tapping Into Your Vision webinar on March 24th at 4:00pm EST below and get my From Flustered to Focused Checklist when you sign up!
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
Tapping Into Your Vision Rescheduled: Now March 24th @ 4:00pm EST.
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉