There’s an app for that.
You’re never too new or too broke to start building your team. Free up your time and your sanity with apps to help you automate your tasks, often without spending a dime! Suz recommends her Top 5 in this episode.
- Sign up for my 3 Day Get Shit Done Challenge
- Canva – why you need it plus a sneaky PRO tip to make the most of your free account!
- Airtable – what it is and some helpful hacks to stay organized
- Why I swear by The Tapping Solutions App and how it can get you out of almost any rut
- Create your seamless and organized social media strategy with Plann
- PRO TIP: Don’t just throw money at apps – make sure you’re ready to commit before you pay!
- Use HoneyBook to transform your client onboarding processes
- What apps can YOU not live without?
- Tell us in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Sign up for my 3-Day Get Shit Done Challenge below
- Grab your copy of The 2021 Rock/Star Life Planner here
- The Apps:
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉