GETTING CLEAR ON YOUR GOALS IS ONLY HALF THE WORK.
KNOWING HOW TO EXECUTE THEM IS THE OTHER.
* You’re tired of surviving the music industry.
* You want to THRIVE in the music industry, but it always feels like 1 step forward and 2….20 steps back. With that kind of math you’re getting nowhere fast.
* You’d love to talk to your friends & family about it, but they just don’t get it. Sometimes you just need to talk things out with someone who gets it. I get it. With 15 years in the music industry behind me, I know the roller coaster of emotions it can bring.
Whether you’re a musician, manager, or all-round music-preneur, I am here to make sure you’ve always got someone in your corner making sure you stay moving forward on the path you’ve set for yourself without losing your sanity in the process.
I’M HERE TO SHOW YOU THAT SUCCESS DOES NOT HAVE TO COME AT THE PRICE OF BURNING OUT.
GETTING CLEAR ON YOUR GOALS IS ONLY HALF THE WORK. KNOWING HOW TO EXECUTE THEM IS THE OTHER.
This service allows you to get the clarity around your goals you need with weekly Clarity Sessions PLUS access to me in between the calls for that much-needed pep-talk, sounding board, and accountability buddy.
In addition to the weekly calls, receive private weekly check-ins from me twice a week with an unlimited ability to message me questions and send things for feedback via platform of your choosing (email, Slack or Voxer) with my response no later than the next check-in (i.e. usually within 24-48 hours)
After each call you receive an email summary of what we discussed, your plan of action between then and our next call as well as personalized resource recommendations to help you accomplish your next steps.
Each month you will receive 4 calls where we will go over where you are now, where you want to go, what steps you need to take to get there and what your main focuses should be at any given moment.
The first video call is 1 hour and the next 3 are 30 minutes.
Additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Every indie artist needs someone to vent to, someone to bounce ideas off of, and just some guidance and support. Suz provides all those precious things. After a few months of working with her I can’t believe how far I’ve gotten on reaching my goals.”
- Kim Bingham, Canadian Singer/Songwriter
"She has helped me organize and optimize my business, has talked me out of several breakdowns, talked me out of overanalyzing my every decision, and has had so much faith in me for the past almost 8 months. THANKS, SUZ!!"
- Megan Kuhar, Creative Brand Strategist
- Megan Kuhar,
Creative Brand Strategist