Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions, I’ve got answers!
I’m around as long as you need me. Some services have a 1-day turn-around time, some take a few hours, and others are ongoing as needed.
It’s YOUR call!
If you prefer to learn on your own time & at your own pace, I offer products you can download today & get started. For more information you can read up on our full list of services, check out our complete product line, or schedule a call with me and we’ll get you started with the support that’s best for you!
That’s great! You can get started 1 of 3 ways:
- Email Me with “I’m Ready to Rock” in the subject line and the service(s) you would like in the body of the email, along with the best way/time to contact you. I will get back to you within 24 hours to get started!
2. Fill out my Work With Me form so we can discuss how I can best serve you as well as the exact details of the service(s) I will be providing.
3. Click on the ‘I Want This’ button for the services that provide that option. You can then proceed to check-out and, upon purchase, an email will be sent to you with next steps.
My mission is to help musicians & musicpreneurs get where they need to be, now matter where their starting point is. However, team or no team, the people I work with either have or are pursuing a full-time career in the industry, so if you are not sure you are ready to make that jump please consider utilizing my free resources & industry products until then.
Interested in working with me? Well, let me tell you a little bit about the person I’m DYING to work with and you can see if you’re in the right place:
- They LOVE what they do, although they would love to find a better work/life balance
- They’re ready to ask for help, because they’ve finally realized asking for help ≠ giving up
- They’re open minded to new ways of approaching issues and tackling obstacles
- They are ready to learn that sometimes the “hustle” means taking a break to recharge, not skipping the vacation just to burn out
- They are serious about making the growth of their career a top priority in their life
If this is YOU I can’t WAIT to hear from you! Let’s schedule a time to talk 🙂
If this isn’t you… I may not be the best person for you to work with, but I appreciate you stopping by to check out my site!
Working with me you can expect 2 things: Passion & Compassion.
As The Rock/Star Advocate®, I consult with musicians & musicpreneurs to increase their confidence & clarity when setting & achieving goals to grow their career in music.
Consider me your music career’s BFF
Explaining this industry to people outside of it can be tough. It starts to feel like your family & friends don’t understand your plight, no matter how you try to explain it to them. Sometimes you just need to talk to someone who get’s it. I get it. I am here to be your soundboard outside of the studio. Your confidante. Your guiding light. Your travel companion on this long, winding journey through the music industry.
I am passionate about my beliefs:
- I believe there is always room for compromise
- I believe breaking an artist is stressful for all involved, but each may be stressed for different reasons
- I believe you never know what someone is truly going through until you stop to listen
- I believe you can do it by yourself, but you shouldn’t have to
- I believe teamwork makes the dreamwork!
Working with me you will get:
- An ear to listen
- A shoulder to cry on
- A pillar of strength to lean on
- An open space to confide in
- An outside eye to help you see things in a new light & move forward with a clear vision
- A clear vision on your next steps & what your true purpose is in this industry
Want to know more about me? I invite you to learn more by reading my About page.
Did I miss any questions? If I did, then they aren’t frequently asked!
But, don’t feel silly and alone, I’ll still do my best to answer it!