Growth is messy.
Suz identifies 3 reasons perfectionism is overrated & counter-productive and why being messy is both necessary & more fun!
- Why perfectionism is the first thing we think about
- What you’re really telling yourself when you try to be perfect
- How perfectionism & white supremacy are linked
- Why perfectionism is fear-based
- Why perfectionism is boring AF
- How do you feel about perfectionism?
- Let us know in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Emily PG Erickson’s post on Medium: The Worst Mindset to Have When Fighting Racism: How perfectionism can undermine the work of dismantling White supremacy culture
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Grab a copy of The 2021 Rock/Star Life Planner
- Get a free copy of the Planner when you join Rock/Star Slackers™!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉