Leading with compassion.
Suz kicks of Mental Health Awareness Month with Compassionate Muse CEO LJ Malberg, with a frank discussion about the toxicity that exists in the music industry and how to combat it and break the cycle.
- How Suz and LJ crossed paths
- Facts about LJ you can’t find on Google
- How she fell into coaching with compassion
- Why she feels getting into your body is so important
- How losing her job in 2017 sparked forming her own company
- What Compassionate Muse is and how you can get involved
- LJ’s compassionate challenge for YOU.
- What part of LJ’s story did you resonate with the most?
- Let us know in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Learn more about LJ and her resources here: comuse.work
- Follow LJ on IG HERE and Twitter HERE
- Get in contact with LJ via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with our friends at this is equilibrium. for more mental health resources
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉