Show up & show out.
Suz sits down with Maggie Szabo to discuss crafting pop songs with a message, showing up for yourself and others, and how fitness enables her to manage her mental health during stressful times.
- Maggie’s journey through the music industry and her move to LA
- Her commitment to standing up for causes she believes in such as equal rights for transgender youths
- How she sets herself up for success to show up, regardless of the outcome
- The importance of routines in Maggie’s life including how she kept them up during quarantine
- How she handles haters & trolls online
- Why becoming a producer is so important to her
- What part of Maggies’s story did you resonate with the most?
- Let us know in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Mental health resources from the National Center for Transgender Equality Organization
- National Alliance on Mental Illness mental health resources for LGBTQI community
- Learn more about Maggie and sign up for her mailing list: allaboutnmaggie.com
- Follow Maggie on IG HERE and YouTube HERE
- Watch Maggie’s “Don’t Give Up” with the Trans Chorus LA performance HERE
- Listen to her music on Spotify
- Check out her BRAND NEW MUSIC VIDEO for “My Oh My” HERE
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉