Don’t sweat it.
Suz is joined by her good friend, Ariel Hyatt, CEO and Founder of Cyber PR, to debunk many common PR and Social Media myths for independent musicians and discuss what you can expect in her latest best-seller, The Ultimate Guide to Music Publicity.
- How Ariel has managed to stay in the music biz for 25+ years
- How “the hustle” kills curiosity and passion
- Why relationships are the backbone of PR
- Why PR is never the first thing you should spend money on in your music career
- How PR looks different at different stages of your artist career
- The difference between PR and Publicity
- The first step to take when you think you’re ready for PR
- What was your favorite PR tip Ariel shared from the epsiode?
- Let us know in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Grab a copy of Ariel’s new book The Ultimate Guide to Music Publicity
- Learn more about Cyber PR & all its resources
- Connect with Ariel on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Interested in working with Cyber PR?
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉