With every season turn, turn, turn.
Suz details what you can expect during the remaining weeks of Season 4 and what’s ahead for Season 5 of this podcast later this fall!
- Why this podcast was first created
- How musicpreneurship has evolved as a conversation in this industry
- Suz’ journey to redefine the hustle
- Why deeper conversations need to happen in this industry
- How you can join Rock/Star Slackers™ with NO 3-month commitment
- How do you feel about the changes coming to this podcast?
- Let us know in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Learn more about how to join Rock/Star Slackers™
- Learn more about Trudi Lebron and her work to expand Equity-Centered Coaching HERE
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉