Building a legacy.
Suz sits down with fellow CEO, Latoya Cooper, to discuss her career with Music Meets The Boardroom and her brand new, best-selling book, Simple Methods Smarter Decisions.
- Latoya and Suz’ first meeting
- How Latoya’s coaching feeds into her artistry
- Why she believes artists should own their intellectual property
- How her membership program will transform your career as long as you’re doing this one thing
- The power of her vision board
- How she prioritizes her own artistry while propelling other artists forward
- What inspired her to write her brand new book, “Simple Methods Smarter Decisions – Safety Resource for Female Recording Artists”
- The Male Groupie – who they are and how they’re different from The Female Groupie
- Why she included reflective prompts in her new book
- What was your favorite part of Latoya’s story? What lessons will you take with you?
- Let us know in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Learn more about how to join Rock/Star Slackers™
- Sign up for the Music Meets the Boardroom mailing list or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listen to the Music Meets The Boardroom podcast
- Learn more about working with Music Meets The Boardroom
- Learn more about Latoya Cooper the Songstress here
- Connect with Music Meets The Boardroom on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Connect with Latoya on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Grab Latoya’s brand new book Simple Methods Smarter Decisions – Safety Resource for Female Recording Artists and be sure to grab a copy for the female artist in your life!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉