Hi, how can I help you?
Between your community of fans, your friends, your family, your peers, industry experts, and medical experts, you have a LOT of places to turn to for support. But how do you know where to turn to and when? Suz breaks it down.
- How to win a 20% OFF discount code to use in our shop!
- Why it’s important to know who to go to for help
- When NOT to turn to your community for help
- Mentor vs. Coach and what to look out for when getting help
- The importance of mental health
- Creating your Board of Directors
- When to look inward and help yourself
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Learn more about how to join Rock/Star Slackers™
- Read through this extensive list of various types of therapies available to you
- Get help through telehealth counseling by finding a provider through BetterHelp
- Need a therapist focused on specific issues such as trauma-informed, LGBTQ+ issues, serving the BIPOC/AAIP communities? Take a look at NAMI’s full directory here
- CLICK HERE TO WIN 20% OFF COUPON FOR ANYTHING IN THE PRODUCTS STORE BY LEAVING A RATING/REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS!
- Coupon is one-time use only, one per customer, the coupon does not expire
- 20% off is given to price of products only, it does not apply to international shipping rates
- See screen shots below for instructions and CLICK THIS LINK to begin!
- Go to the link and then click the purple button ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Once you’re on the podcast homepage, click the ‘Ratings & Reviews’ tab, next to ‘Details’
- Once there, look down towards ‘Customer Reviews’ and click ‘Write a Review’
- Once your rating/review is posted, grab a screenshot and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉