You’re getting very… positive.
Suz sits down with master clinical hypnotherapist, Elisa Di Napoli, to discuss her career tips for conquering stage fright, battling panic attacks and mastering your frame of mind.
- Elisa’s love for cats
- Her top tips for overcoming stage fright
- Her experience as a multi-passionate entrepreneur and the many hats she wears
- How you can tell if you’re really having a panic attack or not
- Her 6 mind hacks for improving your frame of mind
- What was your favorite tip from Elisa? Which one resonated the most?
- Let us know in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
- Learn more about how to join Rock/Star Slackers™
- >>> Sign Up for Elisa’s FREE MASTERCLASS: 3 Secrets to Stop Stage Fright and Perform with Authentic Confidence – even if you are NOT an Extrovert <<<
- Check out Elisa’s Dare to Be Seen Online Course: How to Overcome Stage Fright
- Catch up on episodes from Elisa’s Dare To Be Seen Podcast and including her interviewing me here
- Learn more about Elisa and her coaching program on her website
- Connect with Elisa on Facebook and Twitter and email her here
- Grab Elisa’s brand new book Dare to Be Seen: From Stage Fright to Stage Presence for you and anyone else you know working to overcome performance anxiety:
Stay up-to-date on Season 5!
Sign up to my newsletter below to be the FIRST to know about our brand new upcoming season this fall, PLUS weekly tips and ‘rock’sources! When you sign up you’ll receive access to my FREE Time Blocking video training!
Enter your name and email in the form below ⬇️
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉