Have you seen them?
The Rock/Star Advocate was created, in part, to bestow upon musicians the importance of self-care. In part three of Suz’ Lessons Learned Series, she explains the last time she failed to take her own advice & what it cost her – literally. Listen to her words to live by when entering into a transitional period in your life.
- Why this story is important [01:26]
- Why I moved from NYC to Nashville [03:27]
- The night before my move [06:05]
- Arriving in Nashville [08:00]
Stay focused & organized when preparing for travel so you’re not left wondering wtf your pants are or where you can buy new headphones!
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- One Page Financial Plan by Carl Richards
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉