The power of systems.
In the last episode of the Lessons Learned Series, Suz pulls back the curtain on what it was like to lose all of her belongings in a fire amidst running her first online summit, and how she stayed focused on her work through it all. Learn how to work through set-backs, push yourself to grow, work through extreme doubt & uncertainty, and come out the other side.
- My short-lived stint in Nashville [01:13]
- Deciding what to do about my first online summit – The Rock/Star Summit [03:15]
- The importance of systems [05:26]
- The power of gratitude [06:43]
- Pro tip when creating daily systems [10:15]
DOWNLOAD YOUR DO MORE/STRESS LESS CHECKLIST! Prioritize your tasks & break them down into digestible next steps.
By downloading this freebie, you’ll be added to my weekly newsletter. You’re welcome to unsubscribe at anytime.
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉