Embracing the culture of your art.
I sat down with mom-preneur badass, Leah McHenry to discuss the business of marketing, getting to know your fans on a deeper level, and building a career that fits your lifestyle.
- Her new music, Ancient Winter, and how she choose the singles
- How she decides on her music videos and graphic designs & merch
- Why she gave up studying the music business
- Why she sees her music career as an e-commerce business
- What her fans have taught her
- How she finds the time with 5 kids
- How she’s built her team & what her hiring process is
- Details on her two programs: The Online Musician & Super Fan System Elite
- How to book a call with her
- What lesson she’d teach her younger self
- What her super power would be
- 3 musicians she’d invite to dinner
- The one thing she wants you to go do right now
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Subscribe to her podcast, The Savvy Musician Show here
- Schedule a call with Leah here
- Learn about her offerings at Savvy Musician Academy here
- Download, stream, and learn more about her new album, Ancient Winter, here!
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉