Misery is the number one killer of progress. In order to stay motivated it’s crucial to learn how to stay focused on the small wins and not the short falls.
- Join me for a Tapping Into Your Vision webinar on March 24th at 4:00pm EST
- How to deal with the impact and aftermath of a year like 2020 in regards to your productivity and mindset
- Why it’s important to take your community into consideration
- How celebrating wins can get you out of a burnout funk – especially when your end goal feels really far away
- The difference between working reactively and working intentionally
- Determining how you will celebrate your wins
- What small wins will YOU celebrate this week? How will you celebrate?
- Tell us in the comments!
- Theme music brought to you by DC-based Indie/Pop band Sub-Radio
- More podcast episodes can be found here
- You can download a copy of the episode’s transcript here
- Our Sponsor: Tapping Into Your Vision webinar on March 24th at 4:00pm EST below and get my From Flustered to Focused Checklist when you sign up!
- Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map Workbook
- Wanna work together?? Schedule your call here
Thanks for listening!
If you liked what you heard, help get this podcast in front of others by subscribing, rating, and leaving a review using your favorite podcast app 😉